Friday, February 6, 2009

Crazy Freinds!

Hey bloggers! I had a super fun day. It was reward day! I went to the salon room and my friend straightened my hair and did my make up! My friend andy also bit me afterwards. She's a crazy vampire! Then I went to the electronic room and listened to my iPod (tokio hotel and plain white t's are beast!). My teacher Mr. R was singing on the game rockband. . . NO COMMENT NEEDED, LOL. It was so much fun though because we had no classes except for encores! I had chrous and exploring lanuages. . . ANYWAY. . I'll be posting soon so keep reading and feel free to comment! : )

xoxo mary xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary! Omg Mr.R was singing? Ooh that would break my ears! lol. I'm glad you had fun!!! Btw: are you still mad at Megan? Just wondering. Anyway, have a good weekend!
    Berry :)

    ReplyDelete