Monday, February 16, 2009

I LOVE MEXICANS!

Hello! Last night My family and my Grandpa went to this really good mexican restraunt that I can't spell (or really pronouce). Anyway, I was walking to the bathroom and I passed one of the people that worked there (of course he was mexican, it's a family bussiness), the guy patted me on the head. . . It was a tad awkward. Then when we were leaving he gave me a bag of candy!!!!!! It was like Halloween, do Mexicans celebrate that holiday? I'm not sure. . . lol
But by the end of dinner guess what. . . I <3 MEXICANS!!!!!

xoxo mary the mexican lover xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hello! That is funny about the Mexicans! I think I know which restaraunt you're talking about! Its the one with the X at the beginning, right? I think Mexicans do celebrate halloween, but I'm not sure. See ya tomorrow!
    Berry =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la comida mexicana!!!

    Mexico does not celebrate Halloween. Well, they may in some places especially near the border but it is traditionally an American holiday. Instead, they have El Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead. Sounds morbid, I know. But it's actually un fiesta muy grande! They celebrate the memory of their loved ones, and their passing on into a better place. So it's actually a really happy day!

    I love Mexican traditions =]

    ReplyDelete